Bob and Josh Sommers
Bob and Josh Sommers, founders of the Internet Marketing Association of Hawaii and the creators of the Five Star Review System, are going to show you how to build your reputation on the Internet as the premier service provider in the wedding and event industry through 5-star reviews and customer referrals.
The vast majority of people looking for the products and services you offer go to a trusted friend for a referral first. In the absence of a personal referral they go to the Internet to read what others have written about your company.
Good customer reviews, whether on or off the Internet carry a lot of weight in their decision making process. However, even one bad review will quickly turn them away from your business and on to your competition.
Who Do Prospects Consider The Recognized Experts
In The Wedding, Party and Event Services Business?
When it comes to visibility and trust, nothing has more impact than a business associated with tons of 5-star reviews and positive customer referrals.
Over the course of this presentation you’ll discover …
- The easiest way to acquire only 5-star reviews from your customers.
- A simple technique that will increase the number of reviews customers write by 50%
- How to encourage customers to write reviews that answer the concerns of future prospects.
- 7 things you can do with customer reviews to dramatically improve your ranking on Google and all the review websites.
- How to quickly determine the most valuable websites where you want customers to review your business. (It’s different for every company)
- How to generate referrals from every happy customer … even when you forget to ask.
- How to make it super easy for your happy customers to promote your service to their friends.
- The 5 review rules you should never break and the consequences of doing so.
- How to dominate the first page of results on Google with multiple 5-star listings.
If you want to see the results of putting some these techniques into practice, please do a Google search for “Appliance Service 33967” and take a look at what the people in the 33967 zip code see when they search for a company to repair their appliance. There is really only one choice. This is only a small portion of what Bob and Josh Sommers are going to show you how to do during their presentation.